Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

My close friend, you don't cry 逢えない夜に凍えたら、 そっと瞳閉じて...

I bring some colour to your flist which is full of jpop and kpop :D XDD
Well for me its color...for you it might be bothersome, but you know what? I don't care because I do it for myself XDD

wow this was quick...Dear ❤
I think this was the first live performance I saw of Siam Shade..and I remember..the first thing I did while watching was: "Don't cry Hideki ;__;"
Well it's a song about the fans for the fans..and yes its the last concert they had at that time before breaking up..so...as much as it brings happiness, still sadness aaaw~

When Hideki sings about closing  eyes he means it literally like that ❤




Well the last 3 days spent with..Siam Shade more than i ever did in one periode..I mean not only listening but also watching and feeling the songs more with translating...aww  And its better than any medicine...because since I started that all my stomach problems and whatever seem faded away~ Yes Siam shade has a healing effect, you just need to believe in it. And I think it's not only the fact that Siam Shade was probably the blondest band of japanese bands, and not the fact that Hideki has the longest legs of whole Japan, and also not the fact that Natin's hair is blowing on stage like...I don't know..it's like his hair is light as a feather..blowing all fluffy like a flying carpet..lol

So..I wonder what to sub next~ the list is long...like...the to do list is definitely:
- Love (V7)
- Passion (V6)
- Ooki na ki no shita de (V8)
- Calling (V7)
maybe buranko from V8..hmm...I think there is more..but I think..next is love...actually I wanted to do passion next..but I need to wait XD
Well here I come my beautiful angelic white men~~ woaaah~


「俺がかっこいいだろう、 俺がすごいだろう~」
そうや! すぐに結婚してください。 栄喜さんの子供を生むことが絶対にできる!
もうすぐ栄喜さんは38歳になるので、 早くしなきゃ~八(^□^*)

ファンギャルパターンキタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!

英語で書くと恥ずかしすぎるんだから~ww

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen