Montag, 15. Februar 2010

And the Meme continues..dupdup

Day 17 - An art piece (Painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)


-image dead- no idea what it was XD

I find it somehow cute...but resized with lj it looks a little bit shitty XDD
anyway..cute! I decided to make it my desktop walli some hours ago...for the exciteness in summer you know 8D

Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy.

I made a new layout 2 days ago...well its not totally new I just changed the bg..colours and the header.
That idea came to me when I rewatched the gave of the fireflies half hearted..like not half hearted but when I drank my favourite tea that one line came up on my mind..but then I wondered..what does she actually say in the original with japanese audio? Turned out that the german were dubbing it in a quite creative way...XD
+
I came to the conclusion that there seem to be people who believe just because they live in Japan they are capable to translate from Japanese to English. lol

Day 19 - A talent of yours.
A Talent..hmm I am not sure if it's a talent..it's rather something negative. I can't keep my room tidy. I always leave objects at that  place where I used them the last time with the thought: "I will use it later anyway again// I will put it away later" But in fact I don't touch them for several days and then they stay at that spot...and I just add more objects so it turns out to be all messy >__<

Day 20 - A hobby of yours.
Hmm Hobbies..is there really something like this...I don't really think there is a hobby I have you don't know yet. I can't even imagine a hobby right now which hasn't to do anything with japan at all.  Well okay I watch movies which are also japan unrelated but..hmm I wouldn't define watching movies as a hobby since I don't do it every day? XD

Day 21 - A recipe.

If it's cooking..hmm I am bad at cooking because I never really needed to cook big stuff yet. I know how to make potatoes and noddles..and eggs..and aah I think I also know how to make proper meat in a pan but for example i have no idea how to make a proper sauce because I have never made any sauce yet. Well for rice with fish...soysauce always matches good anyway XDD
But well the main point here is probably..I can't tell you a recipe but I never really cooked anything after a recipe yet..I always mix everything I find in the kitchen lying around and produce something selfmade..and so far it always tasted good..quite creative o.ô

Day 22 - A website.
Day 23 - A YouTube video.
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail.
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail.
Day 27 - This month, in great detail.
Day 28 - This year, in great detail.
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen