Montag, 22. Februar 2010

The thong thong thong thong song~ ♪

Docis latest news wooho..._〆(・∀・@)

I preordered the K8 Dvd. Well no matter what I do I am so stingy that I even mourn after the money somehow but then again not. It's like I know I did the right thing, otherwise I would regret it for my whole life not to have bought the first press! :/
So as I thought Mr. Mawashi won't turn into an Yankee. Well I didn't believe he would do it anyway but people tend to take everything for granted without even considerung: "Oh but if it was for real wouldn't there be more sources already confirming it?" So yes I am not sorry for those naive people who believed it to be true and which are screwed now. XD
I still have to think about how far my hairdresser can go on tuesday. I don't even know yet what she should do but so far she always did something. So yeah, let's think positive XD
I want to see a reunion of mr. big nipples and mr. mawashi! Well they might not be able to sing "the thong song" as it is only authorized to be sung by mr. giant nipples but I wouldn't mind any other activity. ;D
I have a pudding here for already the whole afternoon. I don't know why I didn't eat it yet. Well time to do it I guess woohooo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen