Sonntag, 21. März 2010

blah

Though there is so much upcoming stuff this week...I just feel blah. Well actually there is nothing nice at all upcoming.
This week I will find out about if I get the apprenticeship or not. Unfortunately I don't know when she will call..so I just hope that she wont call when I am sitting at the dentist or when I am at the funeral on friday :(
well actually there is also my joblbhablah guy date I have never wished for but I dont thionk of going anyway. There is no point...but aah I really hope I can get this apprenticeship..this would solve a lot of stress and not uncomfortable feelings of sending more and more and more without knowing if I can make it..because the next 2 weeks after this one will be so lively with my sister and her husband..and my 3 nieces...and then going to bavaria. Yeah technically people wouldn't consider it stress but it makes me all go...X_X so many events which change the daily life for some time...well the dentist visit wont affect it xD

hmm..lets go with 2 episodes of yamanade then...ep6 and 7 :O