Mittwoch, 24. November 2010

meme day 2 + 3

Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

I am not creative thats why I wont think too hard about stuff which is unknown...

∞  I hate R'n'B, hiphop and anything synthetic.which means stuff like voice changings..etc. Though sometimes there are rare exceptions.
∞ I hate it if people try to make me love something...no I dont need your recommendations if I don't ask you.
∞  I love sweets...cookies, chocolate...cake...Ö_Ö..and actually I try to hate chips cause I know cause I know if I start eating it I can't stop. that's why I always try to reject lol
∞ After 5 years I am into Animes again since Dorama started to become boring o.o
∞ Since I started amebapigg I finally realized what a nice game BLACK JACK is! <3 xDD
∞ I have a smutty mind >__>
∞ I love my feet and toes Ö_Ö <33333
∞ I dont mind being alone..I rather enjoy it not getting annoyed by anyone.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
∞ You like Hideki
∞ You give me Hideki as present
∞ You are friends with Hideki
∞ You look like Hideki
∞ You sing like Hideki
∞ You speak like Hideki
∞ You act like Hideki
∞ You are Hideki

ALL FAKE!! I have NO idea how you can win my heart. Just stay the way you are and I will try to love you LOL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen