Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Anime top 20 part 4 (Rank 5 - 1)

Zielgerade!! Finally! Yaaaaaay !!!

Now it's getting the most interesting....well it doesn't XDD AAAAAH MISSED WATCHING UNTER UNS AGAIN! FUCK IT! >_< well it could be worse hahaha XD

Rank 5 - Tegami Bachi (+ Reverse)


Tegami Bachi was awesome! I don't know why...in the beginning the story sounds not that exciting but it somehow get's more complexed...and I got into it after my dearest Gauche disappeared and came back as a "bad guy" XD The most beautiful part of the anime was the colour scheme..always blue, violet and sparkly..all the time. It felt like in another universe..well it was but I thought it's really awesomely made ♥ Also I think both seasons were on same lvl although the second season was maybe a little bit more exciting ^^;



 Favourite opening of the series without reasons. The opening songs were quite weak compared to other animes I think T_T


Rank 4 - Neon Genesis Evangelion


Probably one of the most complicated Animes I ever saw. I remember when I was like 11 years old my best buddy was watching it and I was only watching some parts of it but didn't like it...all I have seen on the surface was stupid mecha fighting against some weird monsters...hahaha
and it all seemed so complicated to me that it wasn't likeable. XD
So last year I decided to try it out again and I must admit I enjoyed it even so I thought 
it's still extremely complicated and to understand everything you probably need to watch it at least 2 times...but didn't like the ending of the series much. I think the movie "the end of evangelion" gives a better alternative ending which makes more sense...or let's rather say..it shows more action o,o
So far so good...but I also think the NGE opening is has one of the best opening songs :D
I already liked this song when I was 11 coz my buddy gave me a mixed cd with many songs and tracks from NGE. :D So my 3 favourite tracks are the following ones





Rank 3 - Rainbow ~ Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Extremely awesome anime! It seriously deserves rank 3. Also only watched that last year but
gulped it down with joy like I do with my favourite yoghurt..haha
The story was different from all animes I watched so far...nothing with monsters or mecha...no fantasy...but just the evil human as foe. Although it's obviously visible who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. lol And the animation is quite manly. And it's a little bit violent at times...and I think it was the second episode when I thought..I can't continue watching it...pedophile shit it made me almost vomit...but it didn't got any worse..so I continued watching it happily. Mario and Anchan ♡





Rank 2 - Pandora Hearts


Don't remember when I watched Pandora Hearts..I think in 2010. Falling in love with Gilbert right away ♥ No no I actually love it a lot. Maybe it's because Square Enix also had their dirty hands in this? XD Naah I am not a fan of Kuroshitsuji on the other hand. But Pandora Hearts is the LOVE
but I am sad there probably won't be a season 2 although the manga is still ongoing. I wonder why it's always the stuff I like which doesn't get a season 2 or something...*sobs* (T~T)




Rank 1 - The Rose of Versailles


I saw it coming because Ossi is forever awesome and the plot was so entertaining I couldn't even!
Well actually it's only the french revolution XDDD But I love european history related Animes. I suck..lol Naah seriously it was quite touching and the drawing style is quite unique...well it's old but who cares...and now I don't even know anymore what to say about it because I was fangirling about it a lot with Ha-chan..well we do often since we are still waiting in anticipation for this new anime movie which already should be aired since 2009. I don't know what happened to the movie *sobs* T_T




Wuuuh long entry..now I need a new coffee XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen