Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-06-06 23:05:30

2012-06-06 / 23:05:30
Title: Morning!

Alright! Tomorrow I will do it!
Tomorrow, please don't be late, everyone.
If you come too late to the START, you will miss out to hear 

a very heavy cryable ballad!!
Meguro is the starting point.
That's why I will also be cool and dandy there.
All of you girls should become crazy!!
All of the boys...well what about them? They will probably hate it a little bit maybe...

Last time I might have been nervous because it's been a while since I had a live,
that's why I forgot to record a video, but tomorrow I will definitely do it!!
But, I can't upload it here right?
There are also people who can't see mixi right?
Ah that! There is youtube!!
Don't be late tomorrow....

Bye! See you later!!



original entry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen