Samstag, 9. Juni 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-06-09 / 20:06:30

2012-06-09 / 20:06:30
Title: Had enough of sleep!

THE LIVE is over but I rested enough!
Now, I am going to change my feelings all towards the album recording and
I want to give my best.

Also I recorded the promised video,
which I will upload somewhere soon.

Also,  the support members for the live on 23th September (Sunday) for which you can already book
tickets, will be different this time.
That's why I will announce them now again.
It will be Joe-san, K-A-Zkun, Ninji-san and Charlie-san.
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
LIVE details are covered below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Date
2012/9/23 (Sunday)

*Location
*OPEN / START
17:00 / 18:00

*Tickets
4,500 yen (1 drink = 500yen extra)

Ticket presale has already started! (until 6/18(Monday) 18:00)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for telling me your impressions about the live.
Kitajima Ima Burou Sensei already went back home but, the feeling that I failed is still there (laughs)
Because it only made K-A-Zkun laughing wildly, it's okay?
Without getting discouraged, I am going to start passionately with my work now.

Bye!

original entry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen