Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-06-17 / 21:41:17

2012-06-17 21:41:17
Title: Today is father day!

After I read everyone's comments, I remembered that today is father day.
Later I will try to call my old man.
Yesterday, I was able to finish to the lyrics up to a good part.
And then after I got up, I tried to look at it objectively and was able to correct 5 passages.
Now I think it's OK!
Because of that, I will try to sing it now,
and I also will try out the chorus work because an idea came to my mind.
I will add the synthesizer to the climax phrase and then I am going to put it together. And then the song will be finished for now.
After that, I am going for the 2nd song!
I wonder how far I will come today?
I will give it a try.

Bye!

original entry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen