Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-05-13 / 09:12:27

2012-05-13 / 09:12:27
Title: Morning!

The lyrics got properly into my head
The songs are my own ones but even so they feel extremely new and fresh to me because I didn't sing them in a long time.
Also my natural foe becomes my friend this time.
Alright, I still have a lot to do, so this it it
for now!!
I wish you all have a nice energetic day!!
Bye!

[added part]
Today is Sunday!! I am sorry.
Also seems like I made misunderstandings come up,
But the songs in my head are songs I am going to sing at the live.
As for new compositions,
I am going to write them down after I have learnt the songs for the live by heart!!
I am also going to try to do something special at this concert!!
It will definitely be crazily nostalgic
and heat up the hall!!
You can look forward to it!!
Okay, have a nice day off!!


Bye
[/added]

original entry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen