Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

Sitting in the bus

Thinking how beautiful music from the past can be. Music from a different time of your life.
A time which you associate with awesome memories you already have forgotten about.
Of course it's also connected with bad memories from time to time but I get why music is the key to the heart of old old people who are demented.

Sometimes only memories of the old times come back thanks to music.
But I wonder what I would connect with the music I listen to when I am old. Will I get aggressive?

Well who knows.
I probably won't even notice.

But it's probably a reason why I like listening to stuff from my childhood. If you had a rather peaceful childhood compared to what you have now, it's only logical to listen to it once in a while, isn't it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen