Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-05-16 / 17:47:15

2012-05-16 / 17:47:15
Title: Regarding the ticket pre-sale

Since there were requests for a presale, do it there.
【Date】5/19(Saturday) 11:00 ~ 5/23 (Wednesday) 11:00
【Location 】http://pia.jp/t/hideki-tsuika/

The Meguro live station was quite helpful to SIAM SHADE back then.
At the time when it wasn't in use, we did rehearsals there.
Well, I am not a crane but I have to return my gratitude (ongaeshi).
Well, I can't call it crane (tsuru) but I can call it slippery (tsuru tsuru),
right...?

Wonder if I will call it
IMAP IMAP extra live ~Tsuru tsuru no ongaeshi~ ...

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Bye!

original entry
~~~~~~~

Hideki tries to make a connection to the very famous fairtytale "tsuru no ongaeshi" (the crane's return of gratitude) But since he thinks the fairytale has a copyright he can't call the concert like that..so he adds just an additional tsuru which means slippery or smooth.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen