Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-05-13 / 12:26:27

2012-05-13 / 12:26:27
Title:  6/2 Kinema Club - SOLD OUT!!

6/2 KINEMA CLUB - IS SOLD OUT THANK YOU!!

I am really happy!!
Thank you!!
Leave the rest to me!!
I am going to give you an awesome evening!!
I love you.

I am sorry that it is only Tokyo this time.
I am going to give my best, that also those who want to see me but live far away
can can go to a concert which is close to them.
Yoroshiku.

I am going to UPload the LIVE, when I can!! [1]

Hideki

original entry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] Live situation/appearance...so probably only a part of it so that we get a feeling how awesome the concert was? xD

Also something personally. I won't be able to translate the next entries which he will write till tuesday because I won't be home. So the next update will probably be on Tuesday evening. Sorry to  those few people reading this :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen