Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

[Trans] Camino - Everything

作詞:HAYATO 作曲:KIKU

English
In the deformed sky, very quickly
I spread the wings and fell down
And now the weary streets
just wrapped up two people gently

The gentle, slowly passing season
draws absent-minded shadows softly
From inside of the empty room I can see
into the garden, where you aren't

You're everything, I am wandering and run after the light
My memories, I miss you forever

Secretly the rising thoughts
become full so that they seem to burst and then
the blurred eyes were quietly
staring at my cracks (*)

You're Everything I am confused, the reality creates an image
My memories, well then I will leave them as they are oh..pass away

It's so late?
Accepting the reality is easy but
the smiling eyes are sad

You're everything, I am wandering and run after the light
You're Everything it's resounding, the sky I looked up to turns red

My memories, forever I'm with you

The evening sun, which reflects my heart, is setting quietly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
漢字

歪んだ空に ひらりひらりと
羽根を広げて舞い降りた
今も くたびれた街は
ただ優しく 二人を包んでた

ゆっくり過ぎ行く 優しい季節は
ぼんやりと影を描いてる そっと
空っぽの部屋の中から見える
キミの居ない庭に

You're Everything 彷徨い 光を追いかけてゆく
My memories いつまでも I'm miss you...

密かに膨らんでく想いは
張り裂けそうに満ちてきて そして
滲んだ瞳は 静かに
僕の隙間を見つめてた

You're Everything 戸惑い 現実はイメージを生み出し
My memories このままじゃ oh...pass away

It's so late?
真実を曲げる事は容易いけど
微笑む瞳が悲しくて

You're Everything 彷徨い 光を追いかけてゆく
You're Everything 響いて 見上げた空は紅(あか)く染まる

My memories いつまでもI 'm with you...

心を映し出した夕日が 静かに沈んでく...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romaji
yuganda sora ni hirari hirari to
hane o hirogete maiorita
ima mo kutabireta machi wa
tada yasahiku futari o tsutsundeta

Yukkuri sugiyuku yasashii kisetsu wa
bonyari to kage o egaiteru sotto
karabbo no heya no naka kara mieru
kimi no inai niwa ni

You're everything samayoi hikari o oikakete yuku
My memories itsumademo I'm miss you

hisoka ni fukurandeku omoi wa
harisakesou ni michite kite soshite
nijinda hitomi wa shizuka ni
boku no sukima o mitsumeteta

You're Everything tomadoi genjitsu wa image o umidashi
My memories kono mama jya oh...pass away

It's so late?
Shinjitsu o mageru koto wa yasui kedo
hohoemu hitomi ga kanashikute

You're everything samayoi hikari o oikakete yuku
You're Everything hibiite miageta sora wa akaku somaru

My memories itsumademo I'm with you...

kokoro o utsushidashita yuuhi ga shizuka ni shizundeku....

* I think what is meant with cracks is...the weak points of a person you can see through..o.O

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen