Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-06-12 / 10:00:01

2012-06-12 / 10:00:01
Title: 3 BASS recordings are finished.

Yesterday. wuchy played 3 songs of my album for me which I am producing right now.
Typically of Wuchy, the first thing he said regarding the new BASS line he thought of by mself was "Hideki-san, isn't that phrase good!" and then he would sometimes give me this self-satisfied look. (laughs)
I don't know how Wuchy thinks about it but
I am pretty grateful that he's all serious about music.

[IMAGE]


Next topic is about the presale for the SHIBUYA BOXX concert on 23. September.
I am going to do a kind of lottery, because obviously there are more people who want to go than there is space for them in the hall.
That random normal sale for the tickets will start on 7th July at 10am.
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Thank you
Going to give my best at the Recording.
Hideki
Bye!

original entry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen