Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-04-25 / 20:38:55

Alright I am going to do it. I didn't ask him if I am allowed to translate it..but I guess it shouldn't be forbidden? Or I would rather say it's not a big deal since I don't do it with a bad intention XD

2012-04-25 / 20:38:55
Title: Nice to meet you....

Hey! Nice to meet you, I am Super Sadistic Hideki! [1]

Starting from today, or rather, right now, I will start an ameblo.
Uh! If I think about how many people look at this place
I will naturally think about what I write....
or rather..if I think about all those people, I won't write at all...
I don't drink any alcohol, and my only hobby is music....
Most of the time I just sit in front of my PC and create music.
I also only have contact to other musicians when I feel like it,
unexpectely, I wonder if I am a lonesome wolf?
Speaking honestly, a lonesome wolf + a super strong bear [2]
also, I wonder if those fellows I imagined will be there...
I will introduce them soon.

Alright, I am going back to work because right now I am still working on my solo album!!
For the time being please keep in mind, that I will do a solo live in June!!

Bye!

Original text
~~~~~~~
[1]
[2] With the strong bear he means K-A-Z..somehow it started randomly to talk about his next move..the solo live without mentioning it properly..so with the "fellows" he also means those who will also be supporting members at the concert.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen