Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-05-03 / 22:07:11

2012-05-03 / 22:07:11
Title: My nail!!

Just when I thought the fingertip of my pinky hurts!!
It has come to be like this because
I rubbed the nail of my pinky against my mousepad!!
There are times when I have cut my nails too short, but this is the first time I got a rubbed off nail.
I wonder with what kind of an idea I can overcome this?
When I apply a band-aid, sliding doesn't work smoothly.
Is someone here, who has a good idea?

- PHOTO -

Original text

~~~~~~~
I totally just said "EEEEEW!" while I was eating something happily on an bench at the train station..and lost all of my appetite after seeing it XDD

Also Hideki was quite active today...3 updates in 11 hours? that's pretty....unhealthy to me xD
anyway I will try the real latest one in the next few minutes or maybe tomorrow...lets see how quickly I can make it ^^;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen