Sonntag, 29. April 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-04-29 / 01:09:14

2012-04-29 / 01:09:14
Title: the songs I want to perform are on the damaged hard disc....

I remembered that there was something
on the broken external hard disc!!
Shiiit!! On that disc is the data of the songs I want to perfom at the live!!
But I will definitely get them out properly!!
Those people who use a MAC know that, I guess!!
With Disk Warrior it takes around a day till half of the hard disk is restored but
The meter is moving one time in 5 minutes with a weird noise
and at that time I am always starring at my display anxiously.
Please look at the pic in the enlarged version!!

- PHOTO -

That's my desktop background pic!!
Tadaaaa!! Everyone is there!!!
You get that?
So at times when I let my mind wander,
I look at those faces all the time every day!!
Look and look and look the whole time!!!
Also, I have decided on the songs that I will perform!
Unexpectely, someone has written in the comments that he/she wants to hear a certain song,
so I am going to put them into the playlist!!
I also want to sing ITO and BURE quickly! [1]
Since it's called IMAPIMAP, I also thought of wearing a long wig, stick a mustache above my lips,
call myself IMUKATO, sing RAIONKA~~TO♬ and then
I will do katochan's "PE" pose!!
As expected I am going to ROCK firmly.
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Bye!

Original text
~~~~~~~
Honestly speaking I am too lazy to explain anything he was talking about in here. xD
Maybe tomorrow...and again my translations are never 100% accurate. At least I can't give a guarantee..it's just for my own pleasure..LOL

[1] Guess is, he means "Itoshisugite" with "ITO" and "Break new ground" with "BURE"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen