Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

[Hideki's ameblo] 2012-05-04 / 07:21:12

2012-05-04 / 07:21:12
Title: Training!

I did a lot of sports when I was a pupil and
due to that pain I felt back then, when we were exercising,
I never thought I would  do training on my own.
But lately I have the strong feeling that I have to train myself
everyday so that this concert will be a success.
And so I seriously have started exercising.
I am pretty shocked that I am really not good at that!!
Heart, technic and physique - I didn't think I would come here and put this into words
but as expected it's all about that.
What I mean is I am keen on it! Bathing in waa~ter.
Everyone is starting their day like right now, right?
But I will go to bed soon.
But before that!! You can preorder your tickets for the live on 6/2 in the Kinema club till the 6th May 23:45, which means you still have time to do that until the day after tomorrow since today is the 4th.
Please visit my solo live because it's been 2 1/2 years since the last one.
It will definiteiy become hours which will let you feel the joy to live.
Will give my best with all my power.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Hideki

http://pia.jp/sp/hideki/

Original text


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen