Samstag, 21. April 2012

[DETROX] No God to Beg (DETROX IV #6)

No God To Beg

My pride my hands are tied
Bound in chains of fear
I’m losing track of life
Oh let me disappear

The truth they ever change?
God forsaken despair we go through
those sleepless nights, oh lay me down

Nobody’s gonna lend a hand
Can’t you hear my rage-filled screaming
There’s no God to beg for helping hands

Life is but a brutal dream
So here I stand not fear of losing
Now I know I’m right
The scars remain inside
Never shall I hide

Never going to close my eyes
I’m searching for the light
You know that I can only trust myself
Even what God says

I’m gonna leave it all behind to follow
my passions to the end
I live my life
You know I’ve nothing to lose

Your soul Hold on to yourself Never you sell soul
God says so!
Your soul Hold on to yourself Never you sell soul
God says so!
survive
disguise! disguise! disguise! disguise!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen