Dienstag, 17. April 2012

[Trans] 錦戸亮 - Ima sugu kisu wo

Nishikido Ryo / ima sugu kisu wo (ANOTHER'S ANOTHER)

English
What should I hold in my hands
What should I hold in my hands
so that I become strong

What should I protect
It's only you crossing my mind

The sound of the waves resound in the star-studded night sky
I embrace you tightly
and want to give you a long kiss

We spent time at such a place
Please forget about the current moment. Quickly!

In the landscape
which spreads blue, deeply and endlessly
I am fascinated by
you who is clearing it up

If it was now, I wouldn't be late either.
Let's count the steps
I can't be proud about anything but
The love which I want by my side
I want to kiss her right now

漢字
何を手にすれば
僕は強くなる

何を守ればいい
君しか浮かばない

波音が響く星降る夜空で
きつく抱きしめて
少し長いキスを

こんな場所で過ごしたとか
今は忘れてよ早くほら

青く深く果てしなく
広がる景色で
白く澄み渡る君に
目を奪われて

今ならまだ間に合うはず
歩数を数えよう
何も誇れないけれど
そばにいたい愛
今すぐキスを

Romaji
Nani wo te ni sureba
Boku wa tsuyoku naru

Nani wo mamoreba ii
Kimi shika ukabanai

namioto ga hibiku hoshi furu yozora de
kitsuku dakishimete
sukoshi nagai kisu wo

Konna basho de sugoshita to ka
Ima wa wasurete yo hayaku hora

aoku fukaku hateshinaku
hirogaru keshiki de
shiroku sumiwataru kimi ni
me wo ubawarete

ima nara mada maniau hazu
hosuu wo kazoeyou
nanimo hokorenai keredo
soba ni itai ai
ima sugu kisu wo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen